Thursday, May 21, 2009

I felt bloated, uneasy and upset the whole yesterday afternoon. Not sure why but I suspected it was the crazy mixture I had for lunch! I had 2 pieces of "Jung" with 1 big glass of Milo kosong "kaw". Never ever try it at home kids! Feel really sucks! I was not motivated to do anything, even sleep!

“Jung” – see picture. Wrap with bamboo leaves, it’s a glutinous rice filled with various types of beans, salty egg yolk meat, etc.

At dinner time, my appetite didn’t improved. Seeing me like a zombie, my wife went to the kitchen and did her magic spell. I can smell the strong Japanese miso aroma coming out from the kitchen … mmm. Though I still have the bloated feeling, I whacked the whole bowl of organic mee anyway (including the soup!). Within minutes, I felt much better. I guess the few slice of ginger and the miso soup did the trick. The lady of the house made it again!

I’m not sure what she uses but we have a whole lot of organic stuffs in our kitchen! Here are some of the stuffs I took out from the fridge. We have various types of organic mee, rice, cereal, fruits and vegetables too. As you know, I'm a "bandaraya". When I'm out with my comrades, I eat what they eat. You name it; bak kut teh, curry fish head, seafood, etc. So, I'll try to compensate when I'm back at home...at least. :)

It does burn our pocket but better stay healthy, right? I mean, which one you prefer, spend on the healthy food or on the doctor? mmm... on second thought, I should start by avoiding certain foods and influence my comrades to go vege!

I didn’t achieved what I wanted to do yesterday, I was supposed to do some research on the “ultimate” money making opportunity but I decided to shut down and watch TV for a while before retiring. I will share with you (in my next posting) the various "money making" opportunity that were presented to me for the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment